Our love for ACNH is not new. We have clocked on some 400 playing hours on Nitendo Switches and still going strong but we are still discovering new things. For example, whenever there is a new season, say fall, you have new material such as pinecones and there are new DIY receipes. Although the neighbours can give you receipes or you can get them from the bottles flushed on the shore, most of the seasonal DIYs are only delivered in balloons and guess who only got all the holiday DIYs after Christmas because here we are again too late to the party. But you don’t need to be the one of us and here you go.
Steps for catching more balloons
- Step 1 – Check the direction: Check the direction of the wind. You can check it on your own house, or from the villagers’s houses whoever is home or also from Able sisters store when its open. You will see the direction by looking at the smoke coming out of the chimney.
- Step 2 – Wait for the moment: Build a slingshot if you don’t already have one and head to the side of the beach from where the wind is coming. If the smoke went from right to left, head to right or if it was left to right, head to the beach on the left.
- Step 3 – spot and shoot: Stand on the beach, best at one end of it so that you can run and check for balloons. The balloons come at the time multiple of 5, for e.g. at 10:05, 10:10, 10:15 and so. Get ready when the minute strikes and walk down or up the beach looking for the balloon. You will spot the balloons easily. And that’s all the magic there is.
See the sequence below in the photos for better understanding:
Tips and facts
- If you shot the balloon, when it is on water, it will fall in water and will disappear, so wait until you can make sure that it will land on ground.
- Also if there is no space for the balloon to fall on the ground, for e.g. flowers or items lying on the ground, it will disappear.
- Most of the time, balloons come at 5 minute interval but we also have experienced sometimes it comes at 10 minutes or even 15 minutes intervals. So go fishing meanwhile 😉
- Balloons also have different colors. In our case, yellow balloons will mostly give you money.
- Other things you get from balloons are DIY receipes, clothing items, iron, clay, furniture and other small items.
So now that you know all about seasonal DIYs and shooting down balloons, what are you waiting for? Go get those receipes.Follow us on social media:
Leave a Reply